Arrive directly by train in the South Bay
- Daily TGV connections: Paris-Montparnasse > Biganos Facture (4h) > Arcachon (4h20))
- Daily TER connections (line 32): Bordeaux St-Jean > Biganos Facture (30 min) > Le Teich (35 min) > Gujan-Mestras (40 min) > La Hume (44 min) > La Teste (47min) > Arcachon (50 min))
Paris 2h from Bordeaux thanks to the LGV !
Land less than an hour from the Bay
From France or other countries in Europe, reach the Bassin d’Arcachon by arriving at Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport.
On arrival at the airport, you can
Arrive directly by bus in the North Bay
- Daily connections (line 601): Gare de Bordeaux Lanton, Andernos, Arès, Lège-Cap Ferret
- Daily connections (line 610): Belin-Beliet Mios, Biganos, Audenge, Lanton, Andernos
- Connections July-August (line 611): Lacanau Océan Lège-Cap Ferret
From Paris, Toulouse, Biarritz, Lyon
- A10 Paris / Bordeaux (5h30)
- A62 Toulouse / Bordeaux (2h30)
- A63 Biarritz / A660 direction Arcachon (1h50)
- A89 Lyon / Bordeaux (5h15)
- A63, then A660 direction Arcachon (toll-free, less than 1h)
- RN250 (direct track, less than 1h)
Find a carpool to come to the Bay
Blablacar connects drivers and passengers who want to share a journey.
Find your bike path to come to the Bay
Le Bassin d’Arcachon, a Vélodyssée stage: the Atlantic coast route.